Re: SQLPLUS PATH?

From: Matt Foster <matt_foster_uk_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 2000/06/30

"Mr. Chow Wing Siu" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there's any searching path or set path methods
> for Designer or Developer 2000 to let sqlplus to learn the *.sql
> at the path sequence (for example, C:\SQL;C:\WIN98\TEMP; ....)
>
> The user is not satisfied to use the sqlplus for windows and
> must open some files at the destinated dir in order to change
> the working dir.
>
> Would it be done? Thanks.
>
> --
> Johnson Chow

If I understand the question correctly, you could change the start in path in the properties for the sqlplus icon.

e.g, Target = C:\orant\bin\plus33w.exe

     Start In = C:\my_documents\scripts

Unfortunately, this only allows you to specify one directory.

Hth,

Matt Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT