Finding info on Constraints

From: Harriett Xing <harriettxing_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/30

Hello,

I just got a database where all constraints are created with the default names 'SYS_Cxxxxxx'. USER_CONSTRAINTS can tell me what type they are, USER_CONS_COLUMNS indicates a column. How can I find the complete info on a foreign key constraint? ie, the column it belongs to and the column it references?

Btw, I have no access to any visual modeling tool.

Thank you for your help.
Harriett Xing
HarriettXing_at_my-deja.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT