jdbc thin driver raises: ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded

From: André Hartmann <Andre.Hartmann_at_pace.de>
Date: 2000/06/29

Hi there,

  my jdbc thin driver comes up with a "ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded" message after a connection has been opened and several statements have been processed. How do I work around that ?? Surely I could increase the number of max. cursors allowed but this would shift the problem to a later point of time only... so, how to really handle it ?

  If this is rather a java question... sorry about it. Thanx in advance, your's

André