Development Tool (JDeveloper vs Oracle Forms)

From: <zlotin18_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/28

Colleagues:
I have worked with oracle forms in the past, and after being off the development toos market for about a year or so I am coming to a new development project. After doing some research on the oracle.com site, I found out that there is a new development tool out there - JDeveloper that I know nothing about. I seems like it has a lot of Java 'staff' in it, but in order for me to make a decision what would be the most appropriate tool, I need to find out from the practical standpoint what is the major difference between the two, and what are the features of JDeveloper (some practical examples) that Oracle Forms could not do. Afterall, I realize, that I may be even not asking the right questions, at this point and would appreciate somebody pushing me in the right direction.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT