How to create object in Oracle 8?

From: John Wright <gtaurine_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/28

I tried to create the object example in a book, so I typed in SQL*Plus the following:
create or replace type ADDRESS_TY as object (Street VARCHAR2(50),
 City VARCHAR2(25),
 State CHAR(2),
 Zip NUMBER);

After that, SQL*Plus didn't nothing, but showing the next line number, seemed like it still awaited my input

what's wrong with this? Received on Wed Jun 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT