RE: Databases, Instances, and confusion

From: Juan miradna <jmirandavigo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

Yes Oracle create a SGA for each database (instance). You could make another user (schema) and create the tables into this user schema...
Then you can refer to it in the form: USER.TABLE

                                        luck

Matthew Ivaliotes <lotus_at_uiuc.edu> escribiĆ³ en el mensaje de noticias SQ265.856$Il3.18686_at_vixen.cso.uiuc.edu...