newbie - table access questions

From: Bernard Lin <bernie_at_beyondbond.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

Hi, I'm new to Oracle.

I create two users. "user1", and "user2".

I created a table from user1's account.
I granted select and update on the table to user2.

When I login as user2, I cannot see the table that was created. It seems like there another layer of security separation that I don't know about. Any ideas?

--
Bernard Lin