Re: Experiences with T.O.A.D.?

From: Abhijit Mazumder <amazumde_at_NOSPAM.cal2.vsnl.net.in>
Date: 2000/06/27

Carsten Jacobs wrote:

> Hello
> I'm looking for developers and/or DBAs who have experiences with the
> third party product T.O.A.D.
> I really need a comfortable tool, to develop PL/SQL applications,
> administer and monitor the database.
> If you have some experiences whith T.O.A.D, just let me know. It can be
> very short like: good, ok oder bad.
> Any other recommendation is welcome.
>
> Thanks for sharing.
> Carsten

I've reviewed TOAD as part of my job. It is a pretty decent tool, and makes the job of the programmer quitre useful. Though it doesn't have as many features as SQL Navigator (from the same vendor), it is infact quite useful for my team of developers.

Abhijit Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT