Re: [Report 6/6i Server] How to trigger the report generation?

From: <dreadlord76_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

If you install WebDB along with Report server 6.0, you can view reports in html form using the report server. When you install the report server, it actually installs a sample HTMl page to show how to run the RDFs

In article <39502122.4FE7CC6B_at_vtc.edu.hk>,   Patrick Lo <cylo_at_vtc.edu.hk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to develop a system using report 6/6i server on WEB but
> have no idea how to call the report server to generate reports. Can
> anyone tell me what methods can I trigger a report generation? Can I
 use
> WEB PL/SQL on OAS or WebDB to run and generate a PDF (report) file and
> allow the clients to view the PDF files on their PC? Besides, any
 other
> way I can achieve this?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> --
> Patrick Lo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT