Re: Exporting - Urgent

From: <melitagb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/26

> Is Oracle running?

Yes, Oracle is running ( OracleStartOrcl and OracleServiceOrcl).

>You don't need the listener if you are connecting
> locally. What message do you receive when trying to use exp80?

EXP-00056: encontrado erro 1034 ORACLE (find error 1034 Oracle)
ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
EXP-00222:

Mensagem 2 de erro de sistem
System error message: No such file or directory

EXP-00005: todas as tentativas de logon permitidas falharam EXP-00000: Exportação encerrada sem êxito ( it's was not possible to export)

And When I try to test my database service with the Net8 Easy config I got the message:

The test was not successful.
ORA-01034: Oracle not available.

Please help me !

Thanks.

/Melita

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT