Exporting - Urgent

From: <melita_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/26

Hi Everybody

I am a beginner. I had a problem in my computer that cause a damage in Oracle or
maybe in the WinNt, I can't start the TNSListener service. I already re-installed
oracle8 but it doesn't work.
I can't lost the datas in my database (I have just one database in this computer).
I need to export my database, but the exp80 doesn't work. Then I need to know which
files I have to copy and to configure for that. I tried to copy da database directory
and to change the file initorcl.ora but it didn't work either.

What should I do ?

Thanks in advance.

/Melita

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT