calling ref cursor function from ASP

From: SP <spant1_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/26

I had posted this message last week also but didn't get any answer. So I'm trying again.
I've used ref cursor in my functions to return selected columns. I had tested the following way from SQLPLUS:
variable c refcursor
exec :c := sp_onsale (-1,20)
print c
But I don't know how to call the function from ASP. I'd appreciate your suggestions.
SP Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT