Re: Installing on D: drive?

From: Michael Zwiers <MRZwiers_at_usa.net>
Date: 2000/06/26

I've installed the full Oracle 8i (8.1.5) pack on an H: drive. I've had no problems with that to this moment. So I think maybe you could give some more details about your configuration and such.

Michael Zwiers

"Van Messner" <vmessnerNOvmSPAM_at_discovernet.com.invalid> schreef in bericht news:27e057b4.9c78fb22_at_usw-ex0106-046.remarq.com...