ORACLE_ENV

From: Rob Zwartjes <rzwartje_at_rob.home.nl>
Date: 2000/06/25

Hello there,

I found out how to invoke my editor vi by default. You will probably see big deal :) For me it is, because I found it without your help. What I didn't find is how to save my scripts at a place where I want it to be saved. At the moment it is in my home directory. Probably the wright place but I want it in a directory called 'OracleScripts' and not in my home directory but in the oracle home directory so that somebody else can enjoy it to :). What env variable do I have to set.

Thanks in advance,
Rob Received on Sun Jun 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT