Calling PLSQL from a batch file

From: John Donoghue <donoghuejohn_at_lineone.net>
Date: 2000/06/24

I have a requirement to automate some scripts produced by an ETL tool via batch file(s). Does anyone know how I can call a PL/SQL API from a batchfile, sending some parameters and retrieving a resultant parameter. Have thought that Qbasic may be able to do this but have had no success as yet.

Will be sending information about each script to the API and the API returns a value representing Success or Failure of each script.

I know we could have used the scheduler of the ETL tool but the client has ruled this method out.

Suggestions appreciated,
JD Received on Sat Jun 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT