Exporting without the Exp80 -URGENT

From: <melitagb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/23

Hi everybody

I am a beginner with Oracle and I had a big problem. I can´t access my database and I think that I have some problem in my WinNt because I can´t start the OracleTNSListener80 service and I can´t connect to my database. I have just one database. I can´t lost these datas but the Exp80 doesn´t work and I need to know with files I have to copy and configure to export this database without use the Exp80.

By the way, I had already re-installed the oracle (and kept my database), but it doesn´t work either.

Thanks in advance.

/Melita

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT