Re: UNION ALL

From: Bob Fazio <rfazio_at_home.com.nospam>
Date: 2000/06/23

You will have to be a little more specific in your request. Union all is really not related to a view, but to a sql query. For the most part, any SQL Query can be used to create a view. There are restrictions, but for the most part, think of views as pre-compiled sql.

--
Robert Fazio, Oracle DBA
rfazio_at_home.com