PL/SQL crashes server 7.3.4.0

From: Gyaraki György <gyaraki.nospam_at_iiiiiqsoftttt.hu>
Date: 2000/06/23

Has anybody experienced the following problem:

We are running Oracle server 7.3.4.0.0 with PL/SQL 2.3.4.0 and we have a package body which can not be compiled because the server crashes when compiling with internal error ORA-00600 according to the alert log.
The same package can be compiled without any problem on Oracle 8.0.5. Are there any patches for 7.3.4 to fix this bug?

Any hint or advice is highly appreciated.

George Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT