OracleResultSet not compatible with java.sql.ResultSet - getBlob ?

From: Michael Reiche <mreiche_at_ea.com>
Date: 2000/06/22

I get the following message when compiling a Java class that imports OracleResultSet. I suspect my classes111.zip does not match my java.sql.*. How do I check if they are mismatched? Any help is appreciated.

Mike Reiche

SRRetrieval.java:0: The method oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleBlob getBlob(java.lang.String) declared in class oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSet cannot override the method of the same signature declared in interface java.sql.ResultSet. They must have the same return type. Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT