Newcomer Questions

From: <phippskj_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/21

Hi,

  1. Are there any other newsgroups than .misc, .server?
  2. Are there any websites that are helpful (other than Oracle's)?
  3. Using Oracle 8.0, I want to subtract one day from a datetime column using SQL in a datawindow and believe my solution is too complex and is most likely accomplished by a function or combination of functions. Any suggestions or points of reference?

TIA,
KPhipps

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT