Re: Using Oracle in Windows DNA Solutions

From: Michael D. Long <lead_dog_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2000/06/21

I keep thinking about writing an article that documents the best practices for working with Oracle & MTS / COM+. However, other things keep getting in the way.

Both products have their strengths and weaknesses in this environment. If only the Oracle client layer could be fixed up to work as well as SQL Server's...

If you have specific questions, then post them and I'll see what I can do to answer.

--
Michael D. Long
http://extremedna.homestead.com