Oracle Forms JavaBean - Threedgraphics

From: mjones.satisdata <mjones.satisdata_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 2000/06/20

Hi,

I am attempting to evaluate threegraphics INc Perspective for Java ( chart bean ).

I need to embed this within Forms6i. As yet have little experience with the Java
side of things. Has anyone used this Chart Bean and managed to produce a wrapper class which I believe is necessary to embed a bean with a form.

If anyone can be of help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Martin Jones Received on Tue Jun 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT