Net8 install package??

From: <hboswell_at_netdoor.com>
Date: 2000/06/19

I've just finished installing Oracle 8.0.5 on Solaris 2.6; now I'm trying to find the Net8 install for clients, specifically WinNT and Win98. I thought there should be an installation CD or diskette with the server software, but I haven't found anything. Where should I be looking?

Thanks,
Harry Boswell Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT