owa_cookie - reading values, session variables.

From: mAd hAcker <madhackerboy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/19

Can anyone point me somewhere that I can learn more about cookies? I have figured out how to set them, and see if they are present....but I'd like to be able to read the actual values from them, set multiple values in them, etc.
Also I'd like to be able to know how to set and/or access the unique session values. I need to set a value for logged in, that will allow users to access certain resources, and I need to set that to false when the session ends (either expiring, closing or a manual log off) Much like the technet.oracle.com site (with the "you are logged in" message in the top.)

    Thanks

Mh Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT