Re: Oracle FTP site VERY SLOW

From: J. K. <j_k_at_techie.com>
Date: 2000/06/18

I got the same problem. I spend the whole week. day and night to get the complete set of Oracle8.1.5 NT platform. I failed many times.

I haven't found any mirrors site so far. Please don't down load one single complete file, it more likely you will fail, down load the small files at a time then use the scrip that Oracle proved to you to combine those files together. And, be patient.

Good luck

In article <8hmnbm$11l$1_at_Masala.CC.UH.EDU>, jake_at_disc.cba.uh.edu says...