Install Error on Oracle 8.1.6

From: Lee <authenticseeker_at_techie.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

I'm installing Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux (using Peanut Linx). I get the following error: "IP address of a host cannot be determined". How do I go about setting up the IP address. I'm new to Linux and Oracle and I've searched, but I'm not sure what I should be searching for. The answer is probably so easy I'll shot myself later.

Thanks Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT