Re: Runs fine on cmd line but not in cron

From: Tom Phoenix <rootbeer_at_redcat.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Yong wrote:

> But there's one thing I didn't say in my last message. That same
> script runs perfectly as a cron job on another Sun box with very
> similar setup.

"Very similar"? If you find the difference, you'll be halfway there. :-)

If it's LD_LIBRARY_PATH that you need, that's usually a sign that an admin didn't properly install some libraries - which is quite possibly the case on only one machine.

Cheers!

--
Tom Phoenix       Perl Training and Hacking       Esperanto
Randal Schwartz Case:     http://www.rahul.net/jeffrey/ovs/