Re: Runs fine on cmd line but not in cron

From: Tom Phoenix <rootbeer_at_redcat.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 yong321_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> I already added most relevant
> variables to %ENV and it still only runs on command line but fails in
> cron: ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_SID, TNS_ADMIN, TWO_TASK, LD_LIBRARY_PATH,

If you need LD_LIBRARY_PATH (and maybe some of the others?) you'll probably need it at compile-time. I suspect that you modified %ENV at run-time. Do you know about BEGIN blocks? Good luck with it!

--
Tom Phoenix       Perl Training and Hacking       Esperanto
Randal Schwartz Case:     http://www.rahul.net/jeffrey/ovs/