Edit the Export file???

From: Dennis Tepe <dtepe_at_1st.net>
Date: 2000/06/16

I exported some tables from work to import on my linux machine at home to work out some reports and such. Some of the files were small so I placed them on a floppy. Others were quite large and I zipped them up to e-mail them. The files I zipped somehow got corrupted and will not import correctly. They can be edited to get the tables built but my question, 'Is it possible to edit the files to get data imported?' Has anyone had success? Before you respond with 'Just don't zip the file!' I am doing this as a diversion. BTW the zip process seems to have polluted the file with a series of hex code '0D 0A'. If get rid of these at the start of the file the table will build correctly, It will not populate the data however.

Thanks in advance

Denny (Can't stop hacking) :^) Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT