Is Oracle 8.1.6 certified for Solaris 8?

From: Harshal <mumbaiyaa_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/15

Hello,

I am trying to decide between Solaris 7 and Solaris 8 for a server. Where can I find out if Oracle 8.1.6 is certified for Solaris 8 or not?

I saw a couple of messages on comp.databases.oracle.server with contradicting information and I can't find this information on the Oracle web site.

If this is on the Oracle site, could you please post the URL?

Thanks much,
- 'shal
mumbaiyaa_at_yahoo.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT