Re: Ayuda!!!

From: DRODRIGU1 <drodrigu1_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/15

Marion:

Subj:	 I think you misunderstood  Walter T Rejuney's post.
Date:	15/06/00 10:15:43 a.m. US

Walter just entered the question into a translation service called Babelfish and got the sentence at the bottom. It seems to me that he went above and beyond the call of duty to try and get the sentence translated, perhaps so that he could attempt to answer it. It's not his fault that Babelfish did such a poor job of translating. I'm not sure where you get from that post that he has a narrow mind.

Response to Marion.

Thanks for your reply. I got a little ticked off because I thought Walter was making fun of the person posting a question in spanish. I am hispanic and can tell you first hand of derogatory remarks made to me just because I was not born here. I was especially annoyed because I consider the Oracle newsgroup made by professionals to professionals and would not expect to find what I thought were quasi-bigot comments here. If what you say is true, then I have no problem taking back my comment and extending my apologies to you and Walter who for the misunderstanding. Sorry about that. By the way, the posting means:

Can anyone tell me how to place a wallpaper image on the window FORMS_MDI_WINDOWS ? Sincerely,

Dave Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT