Any Good suggestion for print "Report" thru. Web?

From: Patrick Lo <cylo_at_vtc.edu.hk>
Date: 2000/06/13

Hi,

I am going to develop an application on Web (using web browser to access the application) but this application would print a lot of reports. Some of the reports are printed on pre-printed forms. i.e. Fix output is a must.

Can anyone tell me which Oracle development tools should I use?

Thanks.

--
Patrick