Session Variables,

From: Joseph Ranseth <jranseth_at_worldcupfishing.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

Hello again everyone,

    I am new to oracle, having experience in ASP, looking for some tips to become more familiar with the 8i & pl/sql environment.

    The main question I have is with sessions. How do I define session variables, manage users, and set cookies? These things are very simple in ASP, but I can't figure it out for oracle.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Joe Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT