Re: ftp site

From: Michael Rothwell <mike_rothwell_at_non.hp.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

We're doing this using Perl. After trying other solutions, one of my co-workers finally just wrote a perl script that goes to the remote server, ftp's any new files to our local server, then executes a SQL script that has a call out to import the new file.

I dont do perl, but his script has been working for a while now without a hitch.

Michael