Re: Newbie question on connect internal

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/13

There isn't

If you don't trust your administrators, chop their hands of or fire them. Connect internal will only work without password on the server itself. From all other locations you'll need to setup Oracle to be able to use internal. If you didn't set up that you will need to go in that protected airconditioned locked serverroom. I guess not many will be capable to do that. If you don't have a secure serverrroom why bother about the connect internal issue.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA