Re: print directly from pl/sql ?

From: Klaus Zeuch <Klaus.Zeuch_at_erls04.siemens.de>
Date: 2000/06/13

I think that's primarily a html-problem. Maybe http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-print-970626 section "alternate print document" provides a solution when using cascading style sheets. Don't know if one of the current browsers supports that.

regards

Klaus

Hari Polu <hari_at_claygency.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: %FY05.1855$nP2.41626_at_typhoon.southeast.rr.com...
> In an application using Oracle Application Server and pl/sql generated
 HTML