Changing column name in oracle?

From: Sunny <sunnyb_at_vendtek.bc.ca>
Date: 2000/06/12

Hi everyone

is it possible to change a table's column name to something else along with the definition. I know the definition can be changed with the alter statement but is it possible to change the columns name, for example

table test has

test_id Comments

fields can i change test_id to test_Number.

please let me know thanks Received on Mon Jun 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT