sqlplus cmd line trap name/passwd supress?

From: Ed Kulis <ekulis_at_apple.com>
Date: 2000/06/12

comp.databases.oracle.misc
sqlplus cmd line trap name/passwd supress? Hi all,

Years ago I had some Korn Shell Unix script code that submitted a non echoed passwd to the sqlplus login passwd prompt from a script.

It used a trap command and some how the passwd prompt got the string and

logged in.

If you just try and send the passwd from the script the passwd prompt just flys by and you get an invalid log in message.

Is there any shell guru out there who can tell me how to submit the passwd via a shell trap
or
does some one have the code?

-ed