Re: DSN in SQL Plus line?

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: 2000/06/12

The Sql Script can prompt for the values , see the Accept and Prompt commands in the SqlPlus docs...

the script would look like this ( not to be used as is, written from memory)

Accept Uname Prompt Enter your Oracle User Name Accept Pass prompt Enter password HIDE
plus80 &Uname/&pass_at_ROBERT.WORLD @myfile.sql

hth,