OAS4081 installation

From: Anup Mistry <anup_mistry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/10

I had just settled in with my OAS407 installation and mycode was running fine till I upgraded to OAS4081.

There seems to be a Bug in the software
Following is the list of software installed on my machine WInnt4
service pack 6 ( I did not have sp5 as reqd in the docs but upgraded from 4 to 6 directly)
oas481
oracle db 805

When I try to run my code which was used to upload a file into the Oracle Database. Dr. Watson starts up mentioning that the wrks.exe has done a security violation ??

Someone who has completed the whole installation successfully please get back to me.

I also have the database 8i i.e 816 on the database in a different machine on the network

kindly advice.

--
Anup Mistry
(SOFTWARE POWERS THE INTERNET -- Oracle)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.