DSN in SQL Plus line?

From: Robert Wagner <RobertWagner_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 2000/06/09

I'm using SQL Plus in "batch mode" to do updates, etc. Right now, I'm working off a local database in Oracle8 personal, but eventually it'll be on a server. So a need to provide the DSN in the command line as suggested inOracle Desk Reference, by Guy Harrison. But it doesn't work. Here's the batch file:

PLUS80 @ROBERT.WORLD @Myfile.sql

"@ROBERT.WORLD " is supposed to connect me through the DSN, but it doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, how do I quit PLUS80 at the end?

TIA Robert Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT