PL/SQL-Package

From: SP <spant1_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/09

I've this package body:
PACKAGE NEWSHOPPERPKG as
type RT1 is Record(
newcustid Number(10,0),
cn char(18),
ref_ char(20)
);
type RCT1 is ref cursor return RT1;
end;

While I compile the following body I get the message "Encountered the symbol end of file when expecting one of the following -begin end function package pragma procedure form"

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY NEWSHOPPERPKG AS function newshopper (cn in shopper.cn%type,ref_ in shopper.ref_%type) return RCT1
is RCT RCT1;
begin
select custid.nextval into newcustid from shopper; insert into shopper (custid, cn, custdatetime,ref_)

         values (newcustid,sysdate,ref_); open RCT for select custid, cn, ref_from shopper where custid=newcustid; return RCT;

I would appreciate your input.
SP Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT