PL/SQL Packages

From: SP <spant1_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/09

To my earlier posting:
I found out the error message was due to the fact that I didn't end the package body and variable newcustid wasn't declared.

I've another question though when I execute the function I got the following error messages:

SQL> variable c refcursor
SQL> exec :c := newshopper('tom','joe')
BEGIN :c := newshopper('tom','joe'); END;

            *
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 13:
PLS-00905: object SA.NEWSHOPPER is invalid
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored

SQL> print c
ERROR:
ORA-24338: statement handle not executed

SP2-0625: Error printing variable "c"
I appreciate your response.
SP Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT