How to find extents of table

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 2000/06/09

Hello.

I would like to know how to find the number of extents currently allocated to a table, and the number of extents actually used by the table.

I assume that a column(s) in user_tables or all_tables shows this information, but I'm not sure which one(s).

My purpose is simply to choose a sensible initial extent for another, similar, system that is going to receive a copy of the table.

If you know I would appreciate being told, thanks.

malcolm Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT