oinstall vs dba

From: <prince_kumar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/09

Which files or directories will be owned by "oinstall" (inventory group) and which one will be owned by "dba" group.

 When I install the RDBMS I used "oinstall" as the group. Now all my Oracle files have the group as "oinstall". Is this OK or I need to  change the group to "dba"?. If so what are all the directories/files  should have "dba" group as the default?

 I couldn't find any oracle documents, which gives any detailed explanation on this.

 Your help is much apprecited.

 Thanks,
 Prince.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT