Re: R: Great SQL editor??

From: Lam <no_spam_at_bmlam.de>
Date: 2000/06/09

Gianni Corona schrieb:

> Toad is very good and it is free.

Very good it is as an integrated development environment. But editing functions are rather poor (I am thinking of search and replace, or even indentation). I was adviced that VSLICK has PL/SQL support. If true that would make it an excellent editor for PL/SQL as you will have all the power of good old vi plus the benefits of context coloring and hopefully automatic indentation. But like TOAD it is not free. Gianni, where did you get a free copy of Toad?

--
To reply to me via email, please substitute the text no_spam with
mailbox in the return address.