Re: General database question, please.

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_nttc.edu>
Date: 2000/06/09

It would be REAL easy if each check box was a different column in the database. Then 'checked' could mean 'X', and unchecked could be null. You wouldn't have to worry about anything else, like parsing the checked items into a comma separated string before storage, and then also parsing them when the record is read to properly "set" the check boxes.