PL/SQL Execute permissions

From: Walter T Rejuney <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com>
Date: 2000/06/08

Why do users have the ability to use DBMS_OUTPUT without any DBA intervention, but if they try to use DBMS_SYSTEM they don't have permission to execute it until the DBA gives explicit permission. I know there must be other procedures that are like this but this is one that I recently ran into. Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT