Re: Why do I get this sqlplus error?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/07

Two reasons:
1 ddl in pl/sql is not allowed, you need to use dbms_sql or execute immediate
(for details see my reply to another post of today) 2 you are mixing up sql*plus and pl/sql. Pl/sql doesn't allow you to call files using @

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

<gmei_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8hmdb8$j98$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...