Re: Queries don'twork any more - urgent!

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/06

In the directory pointed to by the background_dump_dest init<sid>.ora parameter (in svrmgrl do show parameter dump). By default if you didn't change it in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/log

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

kev <kev_at_markandlard.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 393C5519.81647B7C_at_markandlard.com...